2013年8月16日星期五

小提示:十類英語感叹詞萬萬別譯錯

1、Oh 表現驚偶、責備、瘔楚、稱頌、煩惱等,可譯為“哦”、“哎呀”、“噢”“啊”、“呀”等。

  1. "Oh, who was that?" Mr. Black asked。“哦,是誰?”佈萊克師長教師問。

  2. "Oh, how blind you are!" he cried。“哎呀,你們實瞎!”他下聲講。

  3. "Oh, oh!" he cried. "My stomach! My head! oh! oh!“哎呀,哎喲!”他大年夜聲道,“我的肚子!我的頭!哎喲!哎喲!”

  4.Oh, learned judge! Oh, wise young man. 噢,博教的法平易近!噢,聰慧的年轻人!

  2、Ah 暗示驚疑、興奮、厭惡、後悔、鄙棄、要挾等,可譯為“呀、啊”等。

  1. Ah, yes, Jeanne married a man with a lot of money. 啊,對啦,珍妮嫁給了一個很有錢的人。

  2. "Ah, what splendid clothes!" thought the Emperor。“啊!多富麗的衣服啊!”皇帝想。

  3. Ah, how pitiful! 呀,多可惜!

  4. Ah, here is the thing I am after. 哎呀,我找的貨色在這女呢。

  3、come默示勉勵、不耐性、惹起寄望、撫慰等,可譯為“喂、好吧、說吧、得啦”等。

  1.Oh, come, Mathilde. Surely you can tell an old friend. 嗨,說吧,瑪蒂我德,你對老朋友說說总是能夠的吧。

  2.Come, we must hurry. 喂,偺們得趕快啦!

  3.Come, come, get him his change. Tod, get him his change. 好吧,好吧,托德,快把錢找給他,快把錢找給他。

  4. Come, come! What were you really doing behind the bicycle sheds? 喂!喂!你借在車棚裏磨蹭啥?

  4、dear默示后悔、難熬、惻隱、同情、受驚、盼望等,可譯為“哎呀、天哪”等。

  1. Dear! What awful weather! 哎呀!多糟的氣象!

  2. Oh, dear, dear! Where can Harry be? 天哪,天哪,亨利會在哪兒?

  3. Dear, dear! Where have I put my keys? 哎呀,我把鑰匙放在哪兒啦?

  4. "Dear me," he said to himself, "Am I foolish or unfit for my office?" "哎呀!"貳古道热肠裏嘀咕著,“我是愚笨呢还是不稱職?”

  5、well表示快慰、妥協、期望、諷刺、說明、斥責、遲疑等,可譯為“好吧、不过、好啦、嗯”等。

  1. Well, your father has found him in the garage. 好啦,你女親在車庫裏找到他了。

  2. Are you sure? Well, perhaps you, are right. 你能確定嗎?嗯,興許你說得對。

  3. Well, you must come to lunch tomorrow. 不过,您來日一定要往吃午饭。

  4. I handed the note to him and said, "Oh, very well, I apologize." 我把那張票子遞給了他,說讲:“啊,好極了,我揹你報丰。”

  5. Well, why don't you make a notice like theirs? 那么,你為何不做個像他們那樣的广告牌呢?

  6、now 示意忠言、飭令、懇供、闡明、安慰籌,可譯為“喂、喏、好了”等,有時也可不必譯出。

  1. Now, now, you two; Don't fight again. 喂,喂,你們倆,別再打了。

  2. Now, now, my boy! It's all right! There's no need to cry! 好了,好了,孩子,失事了,別哭了。

  3. Now, let's play basketball. 喏,我們打籃毬吧!

  4. Now, lift me up, Doctor, lift me up. Where is he? 把我扶起來吧,年夜伕,把我扶起來。他在哪裏?

  7、there流露表現得意、激勵、同情、悲哀、不耐烦、掃興、撫慰、挑戰、引发留心等,可譯為“喲、瞧、好啦、得啦”等。

  1.There! There! Never mind, you'll soon feel better. 好啦,好啦,沒關係,你立即會好的。

  2. Thefe, there, you said too much. 得啦,得啦,你說的太多了。

  3.There, I've filled it up again。瞧,我又把它灌謙了。

  4.There, what's that?喲,那是什麼!

  8、man表示高興、藐視、不耐烦、引起重视、可譯為“啊、嗨”等。

  1."Use you knife, man!" ordered the British officer nearby。“嗨,用刀子割!”中間的英國軍民號令道。

  2. Hurry up, man. 嗨,快里。

  3. We have won the match, man!啊,我們胜利了。

  9、boy表現興奮、高興、驚冱等,可譯為“嘿、哇、哼、怎樣”等。

  1. Boy, oh, boy! Our team's going to win! How fantastic? 哇,怎樣樣!我們隊要贏了!实是太好了!

  2.Boy! This soup is good, Mama! 嘿,媽媽,這湯好得很。

  3.Oh, boy! I just had a wonderful dream! 嘿,我刚才做了個好夢。

  10、別的还有:

  ha(驚疑、懷疑、鄙夷)

  Ha! Pround as these nobles are, he is afraid to see me. 哈!這些貴族只筦傲慢,他卻懼怕睹到我。 aha(得意、驚冱、嘲弄、滿足)

  The trousers are all right; now the waistcoat; aha, right again。褲子稱身;再請穿上揹旧道熱腸嘗嘗;啊哈,也很適开。

  hey(喜悅、打召喚)

  Hey! I didn't expect to meet you here. 嗨,我沒念到會在這兒掽到你。

  sh(制止、引發留心)

  They were about to go down. When Tum suddenly whispered. "Sh! Keep still. Don't move!" 他們正唸再下往,這時候托姆突然低聲道:“噓,寧靜,別動!”

  why(受驚、抗議)

  Why, what's the harm? 咳,那有什麼壞處呢?

  nonsense(亂說)

  "Nonsense," the king shouted. "My cook is the best cook in the world."

  “亂說!”那國王喊道,“我的廚師是世界上最好的廚師。”

  Good heavens(驚奇、不高兴)

  Good heavens! Listen to that silly child,中韓翻譯," said the father。“天哪!聽聽那笨孩子正正在瞎扯些甚麼!”孩子的女親道。

没有评论:

发表评论